It's as easy as 1,2,3.
(Change yourdomain.xyz and [email protected] to your user and domain name.
- Go into Settings
- Scroll down and tap on “Mail”
- Tap on “Accounts”
- Tap “Add Account”
- Select “Other” and “Add Mail Account”
- Input your name, and email (full email address, including @yourdomain.xyz)
- Input your password
- Description doesn’t affect anything- it’s for your benefit, so something like “MY email” or leave it as the default.
- On the next screen, in the INCOMING MAIL SERVER section, put “mail.yourdomain.xyz” for hostname and your full email in the Username field. Your password should already be in the first Password field.
- In the OUTGOING MAIL SERVER section, put “mail.yourdomain.xyz” for hostname and your full email in the Username field. You’ll need to enter your password again in the Password field.
- Tap “Next” in the top right.
- After approximately 10 seconds, ticks should appear next to each field and you should be taken to the next screen. Tap “Save”